1 Survive
- You walk for about twenty minutes, wearing the coat and carrying the whisky[ˈwɪski] and the map.
- 你穿着外套,拿着威士忌和地图,走了大约二十分钟
- You shout at the helicopter[ˈhelɪkɒptə(r)] and wave[weɪv] your arms.
- 你冲着直升机一边大声呼喊,一边挥动双臂
- You begin to feel very ill,Perhaps the fruit is poisonous[ˈpɔɪzənəs].
- 你开始觉得很不舒服,也许那些果子有毒。
- You walk for a few minutes, carrying the whisky, the cigarette[ˌsɪɡəˈret] lighter[ˈlaɪtə(r)] and the bananas.
- 你带着威士忌、打火机和香蕉走了几分钟
- You go on across[əˈkrɒs] the lake.You go back and walk around[] the lake.
- 你横穿湖面。你返回并沿着湖面走。
- This time it sees the smoke and lands on[] the snow near you.
- 这一次,飞机看到了烟,停在了你旁边的雪地上
- After a few minutes you see a tunnel['tʌnl] in front of you.There is a small valley[ˈvæli] to your left with a lot of rocks in it.
- 几分钟后看到前面有一条隧道。你的左侧布满岩石的小山谷
2 Robin Hood
- Robin of Locksley is a traitor[ˈtreɪtə(r)]
- 洛克斯莱的罗宾是个叛国贼
- How can I marry Lady Marian now? I’ve got no money,no house.I’m not Robin of Locksley,I’m Robin Hood,the outlaw[ˈaʊtlɔː]!
- 现在我要怎样才能娶玛丽安小姐呢?我没有了钱,没有了房子,我不再是洛克斯莱的罗宾了,我是罗宾汉,一个逃犯。
- Are you working for the Sheriff[ˈʃerɪf] of Nottingham['nɔtiŋəm]? No!I’m hiding from[] the Sheriff.
- 你是诺丁汉郡长派来的吗?不是的!我躲他还来不及呢
- He kills a deer[dɪə(r)].But some of Sheriff’s men are watching him…
- 他猎杀了一头鹿。可郡长的手下一直盯着他。。。
- This Robin Hood[hʊd] likes to win.Yes?
- 这个罗宾汉总是想赢,是吗
- There’s a shooting contest[ˈkɒntest] in Nottingham.The winner gets a silver arrow!
- 诺丁汉要举行一场射箭比赛。胜利者会得到一支银箭
- Sir Guy is the best man with a bow[baʊ] and arrow.
- 盖伊爵士是最棒的弓箭手
- Three man hit their targets in the centre – Sir Guy Gisborne, one of the Sheriff’s men, and an old man with a beard[bɪəd]. They shoot again.
- 有三个人射中了靶心——分别是盖伊博士、一名郡长的手下以及一个留着络腮胡子的老头。他们再次射箭。
- Take out your sword[sɔːd] and fight!
- 拔出你的剑来,咱们决斗
3 The White Stones
- You are on a ferry[ˈferi].The ferry is going to the island of Skaran[] in Ireland['aɪələnd].
- 你在摆渡船上。摆渡船正开往爱尔兰的斯卡兰岛。
- I want to study the megalithic[] stones on Skaran.
- 我想研究一下斯卡兰岛的巨石
- The people on the island don’t like archaeologists[].
- 岛上的人不喜欢考古学家
- You get in[] your car and drive off[] the ferry.
- 你上了车,驶下摆渡船
- One of the trees begins to move[muːv]. You stop your car quickly. The tree falls in front of your car.
- 其中一棵树开始晃动。你赶紧停车。那棵树倒在了你的车前。
- You meet a woman with blond[blɒnd] hair.
- 你遇到了一个金发女人
- You do not know the answer to the mystery[ˈmɪst(ə)ri].
- 你没有找到谜团的答案
- You walk to a village[ˈvɪlɪdʒ] and phone a garage[ˈgærɑ:ʒ, ˈgærɪdʒ;].
- 你走到一个村子,给一家修理厂打电话
- You look in the tomb[tuːm]. It is very dark.
- 你朝墓里看去。里面很黑
- I’m renting[] it for six weeks
- 我租了六个星期
- You run away but you fall on[] the boxes
- 你想跑开,但却绊倒在箱子上
4 The Ransom of Red Chief
- But I’ve got an idea… Kidnap[ˈkɪdnæp]! We can kidnap someone here.
- 不过我有一个办法。。。绑架!我们可以在这儿绑架个人。
- One Boy.His name’s Johnny.He’s a lot of trouble[ˈtrʌbl].
- 有一个男孩儿,名叫约翰尼。他总是惹麻烦
- There are some feathers[].
- 这儿有些羽毛
- My name is Red Chief[tʃiːf].
- 我叫红酋长
- I like camping[ˈkæmpɪŋ] too.
- 我也喜欢露营
- My best friend can walk on his hands.
- 我的好朋友能倒立着走
- Then you must give us a ransom[ˈrænsəm] of $1500.
- 那么你就必须给我们1500美元的赎金
- Two desperate[ˈdespərət] men
- 两个亡命之徒
- Both men soon regret[rɪˈɡret] their visit and the idea.
- 两人很快就后悔他们的旅程和想法
5 Vampire Killer
- Do you like horror[ˈhɒrə(r)] films.
- 你喜欢恐怖片吗
- Do you belive in vampires[]
- 你相信世上有吸血鬼吗
- Take the fire escape.
- 走消防通道
6 Orca
- I am thinking about sailing[ˈseɪlɪŋ] about the world
- 我在考虑环球航行
- Small children bring beads[bi:dz] and shells[] and cloth
- 小孩子们拿来珠子、贝壳和布匹
- Max looks carefully at the boat through his binoculars[bɪˈnɒkjələz].
- 马克斯用望远镜仔细看那条船
- It’s an orca[] - a killer whale[weɪl]
- 是一头逆戟鲸——杀人鲸
- I can get the net off its fin[fɪn]
- 我能把网从他的鳍上弄掉
- He puts his arm around Jack
- 他揽住杰克
- Jack puts his head in his hands
- 杰克双手抱住头
- The killer whale moves slowly to the shore[ʃɔː(r)]
- 这头杀人鲸慢慢地游向岸边
7 Mystery in London
- There is a knock at the door.It is Inspector[ɪnˈspektə(r)] Freewell[] of London police.
- 有人敲门。来者是伦敦警察局的弗利威尔巡官
- We think it’s the WhiteChapel[ˈtʃæpl] Killer again.
- 我们认为这次又是“白教堂杀手”干的
- There is a sailor[ˈseɪlə(r)] in one of the small boats.
- 一条小船上有个水手
- The captain[ˈkæptɪn] of Californian[] calls the three Jacks.
- “加利福尼亚人”号的船长叫来了三个叫杰克的人
- You follow the bicycle tracks to a bigger road.
- 你跟着自行车轮印来到了一条大路
- But this Jack has an earring[ˈɪərɪŋ].
- 但这个杰克戴了一只耳环
8 King Arthur
- One night Merlin[ˈmɜːlɪn] the magician[məˈdʒɪʃn] has a dream.
- 一天晚上,魔法师墨林做了一个梦
- Only the true king can pull out[] the sword.
- 只有真正的国王才能拔出剑
- That’s your half-sister[],Morgan[],and her son, Mordred[].
- 那是你同父异母的姐姐摩根,还有她的儿子莫德雷德
- The lords[lɔ:ds] from North are coming to fight you!
- 北方的诸侯们来攻打您了
9 A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur’s Court
- Hank[] Morgan[] works in a machine factory in Connecticut[] USA.
- 汉克-摩根在美国康涅狄格州的一家机械厂工作
- Tell me,boy.Where am I? In King Arthur[]’s court[kɔːt]
- 告诉我,孩子。我这是在哪儿?在亚瑟王的法庭里。
- Listen!There’s the bugle[ˈbjuːɡl]!It’s the King!
- 听!有号角声!是国王
10 Give us the money
- Your horoscope[ˈhɒrəskəʊp] today.Libra[ˈliːbrə]. Do something different today.
- 你的今日星相。天秤座。今天做些不同的事情
- There’s no money in the rucksack[ˈrʌksæk].Just newspaper.Look.
- 包里没钱。都是报纸。你看。
- Police help!.Screech[skriːtʃ].Hiccup[ˈhɪkʌp]
- 警察帮我!尖叫!嗝!
- That man has our rucksack!and our money!The dirty[ˈdɜːti] thief.
- 那个男的拿了我们的背包!还有我们的钱!可恶的小贼!
- Where are we going?To the film set[].
- 我们去哪儿?去片场
- There’s no more petrol[ˈpetrəl].
- 没油了
- I want you to be a bank robber[ˈrɒbə(r)].
- 我想让你扮演银行劫匪!
- 本文作者: fishedee
- 版权声明: 本博客所有文章均采用 CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 CN 许可协议,转载必须注明出处!